Delivery of all panels is undertaken by specialists who know our exacting requirements. If we are installing the panel, we will be there on site to supervise the unloading and positioning of the panel(s).
Since our team is factory trained in the installation of all the products we supply, there is no better team to supervise and install the equipment for you.
Typical installation includes:
- Locating and leveling the panel on it's foundations, so busbars and doors are not misaligned.
- Joining busbars with fishplates and tightening all fishplates with torque wrench.
- Connecting all inter-panel wires to adjacent transport unit terminals.
- Checking alignment and interlocking of all doors.
- Ensuring all doors are closed firmly to prevent ingress of dust.